Shop Fronts in Colne
Everything you should know about shop fronts in Colne – Lancashire Shop Fronts
Shopfronts are a non-load bearing, low-rise system of glazing attached to a building’s structure. Therefore, a lot of care and attention is required when it comes to their design and installation.
After all, the last thing a business wants is to compromise the health and safety of customers, staff, and passers by. This is why the construction of shopfronts must carefully consider a number of factors, which include:
- Structural rigidity
- Wind loading
- Weather tightness
- Acoustic requirements
- Thermal performance
- Solar shading
This can be fitted into the following areas :
- Commercial – All-round option for light traffic and heavy commercial use
- Aluminium Curtain Walling – This option provides excellent sound insulation and acoustics
- Aluminium Entrances – Excellent option for ensuring safety and security
Why Choosing Lancashire Shop Fronts Windows for shop fronts in Colne ?
The shopfronts install by Lancashire Shop Fronts are made to measure using a 100mm x 50mm aluminium box section. This can be powder coated to suit the colours of your property.
Our choice of hardware is also designed for commercial use, meaning it can withstand the constant footfall of staff, customers, and the general public.
What’s more, our laminate safety glass can go as big or small as you require, allowing your business to advertise its products in all their glory.
Here’s why you can put your trust in Colne Valley Windows for shopfronts:
- 10-year insurance backed guarantee
- Timely, quality installations with a friendly service
- Honesty and transparency every step of the way
What Make Us Different from Others ? – LANCASHIRE SHOP FRONTS
We have a wide range of aluminum shop fronts, electric shop fronts, security shutters from solid lath to roller grillers. Our business is built on the solid foundation of trust and loyalty for our clients with quality manufacturing and after-sales service. We also provide you with the following benefits:-
- Technical and functional planning of the storefront
- Design manufacturing according to the standards
- Experienced project management
- Technically sound and helpful staff
- In-house fitting space
- Huge customer referral business
- You can get free estimates
- Strong after sales service
Our installation team is highly skilled with many years of experience & able to customize the shop fronts according to your needs. Our process of working includes an initial level of discussion about the project which covers the visiting to your site and then giving you a best solution with best quotations. While working on your premises we take care of each aspects of safety and pricing.
Out of all the Shop Front Manufacturers in Colne, Lancashire Shop Fronts is the most flexible shop font designer. I would also add that we are never knowingly beaten on price for the similar quality product, so please feel free to talk to me if you think you have received a lower quote from someone else.
Call us at 020 7140 0028 or 07730 286838
You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org